View the National Department of Health’s Circular 01/ 4 June 2021: NATIONAL DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH POLICY GUIDANCE TO VACCINATION SITES
The Circular is binding on all public and private health vaccination sites (but not workplace sites) and covers:
- Eligibility for Vaccination
- Registration on the Electronic Vaccination Data System (EVDS) for general population aged 60 and above
- Healthcare Worker Registration
- Walk-in Policy Guidance
- Cost and Reimbursement Guidance
- These guidelines apply to both public and private health vaccination sites, but not to workplace sites.
- A Sales and Distribution agreement is currently being finalised and will give further details of the reimbursement mechanisms contemplated in: Circular 01/ 4 June.
B4SA will share further policy guidance and circulars as they are finalised.