Business for South Africa held its inaugural Business Communicators Forum (BCF) on Friday, 26 February 2021. B4SA’s objective is to mobilise business resources and capacity to support the national Covid-19 vaccination campaign. To this end, B4SA is part of the newly created, government-led National Communications Partnership (NCP) which was formed to align the efforts of government, civil society, labour, and the private sector. BCF will be a periodic, short, and focused forum for South Africa’s communications executives that aims to:
- Inform business directly of government and social partners’ Covid-19 vaccination campaigns and latest developments at B4SA;
- Mobilise business/business associations to use their communications channels to combat Covid-19 and support the national vaccination programme;
- Share research insights, national communications plans, resources and collateral for use by business;
- Combat misinformation and vaccine hesitancy; and
- Allow B4SA to identify and then escalate critical communications concerns to the NCP.
Read the presentations that accompanied the forum here: B4SA Business Communicators’ Forum Slides